Whispering Pines Trail Run occurs on the plush pine needled single-track within the sweet trail system at Tyler State Park located 90 miles East of Dallas off Interstate-20, just north of downtown Tyler, Texas.
This scamper will challenge with its varied terrain as you run within the Texas pineywoods. You will experience a few roots, a few rocks, with the majority being nicely groomed single-track.
Our trail event pricing includes ALL the following:
1. Groovy premium Organic Cotton and Bamboo event shirt. May be the most comfy shirt you ever wear. Must register by April 20 to receive an event shirt or to save some coin with the no-shirt option.
2. Onsite professional medical support.
3. Online registration fees and any applicable taxes.
4. Any land ownership event fees.
5. Park entry for runner on race day (where applicable)
6. Post-race tummy happiness (usually chicken/vegetarian tacos, fruit).
7. A buzz'n and usable finisher's gift. (in accords with our company's mission)
8. Rockin' aid stations with fluids and assortment of sugary/salty items.
9. A passionately well-marked course.
10. LIVE race day results both online or directly to your iPhone/iPad.
11. Loads of fun in a natural environment with some amazing people.
OTHER BORING BUT TRUE DETAILS:
All refunds will deduct a $10 processing fee.
Entry fees are non-refundable after April 20.
Entry fees are non-refundable, including the event of inclement weather.
If something occurs that threatens the safety of the event, the event will be altered if reasonable possible, or the event may be delayed or canceled.
Entries cannot be rolled to another year.
Entries cannot be transferred to another person.
Event shirts not picked up on race day will not be mailed. Sorry.