The Possum Kingdom Trail Run occurs on the highly varied and beautiful outdoor environment within the Possum Kingdom Lake Hike & Bike Trail System located 90 miles West of central Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. (A short drive northwest of Mineral Wells, Texas)
This scamper will challenge with its varied terrain that includes mostly run-friendly double-wide trail along with a few short sections of singletrack. You will experience a number of fun climbs that will provide breathtaking views of Possum Kingdom Lake. Expect a few rocks, a few roots, and plenty of trail running goodness!
Our trail event pricing includes ALL the following:
1. Groovy premium Organic Cotton and Bamboo event shirt. May be the most comfy shirt you ever wear. Must register by March 16 to receive an event shirt or to save some coin with the no-shirt option.
2. Onsite professional medical support.
3. Online registration fees and any applicable taxes.
4. Any land ownership event fees.
5. Park entry for runner on race day (where applicable)
6. Post-race tummy happiness (usually chicken/vegetarian tacos, fruit).
7. A buzz'n and usable finisher's gift. (in accords with our company's mission)
8. Rockin' aid stations with fluids and assortment of sugary/salty items.
9. A passionately well-marked course.
10. LIVE race day results both online or directly to your iPhone/iPad.
11. Loads of fun in a natural environment with some amazing people.
OTHER BORING BUT TRUE DETAILS:
All refunds will deduct a $10 processing fee.
Entry fees are non-refundable after March 16.
Entry fees are non-refundable, including the event of inclement weather.
If something occurs that threatens the safety of the event, the event will be altered if reasonable possible, or the event may be delayed or canceled.
Entries cannot be rolled to another year.
Entries cannot be transferred to another person.
Event shirts not picked up on race day will not be mailed. Sorry.